Thursday, June 29, 2006

Enough of the Rain already

Alright, I know I shouldn't be complaining about the rain...I actually love the rain...and I know I'll probably be praying for it on the really hot days in Alberta..but come on..haven't we had enough dumped on us to last a little bit?
Brian was just here, he was kind enough to mail off the two remaining parcels I had ready to be shipped off...Big Thanks to him.
Now all that is left is for angie to bring my winter stuff over so that it can be stored until I need it sent to me... I have come to the conclusion that being a pack rat is hereditary and carried predominately in the women of this family. Trust me on this one..was going through the few remaining things with Angie and Jessica yesterday, Angie passed me some things to go through, most of which I tossed happily away..but there was an envelope that I smiled and handed back to her...I was unable to get the chance to do what I had wanted to with it, but told her what it was and smiled as I gave it to her. I have to say she was quite surprised as well because she didn't know that I had it... You see in June of 2002 Brittany had her first hair cut at the apartment we were living in..(don't worry it was from a certified hair dresser)...Anyway...I had grabbed some of the clippings and put them in the envelope with the intent of eventually getting a little silver box to put it in for Angie to save...Anyway, Angie has it now and another happy memory made..Just another day in the life of me.


1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

You look like "the Thinker"- deep in thought- wonder what you're thinking about!!! Being a pack rat definately comes from your mom's side of the family- Cheryl knows all about her mom's packrattiness.
What a special momento for angie- Nice to see you today- get some sleep tomorrow- love you

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home