Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Going Camping

Hey everybody, not gonna be around for a couple of days as Pat and I are heading out tommorow mornign for Crane Lake which is about a 15minute drive from here...And even though we are sleeping in a tent, I think Mom would go, apparently there is electricity there, so Pat has said we are bringing a laptop to watch movies*L*...Guess who's we are bringing...
He'll probably spend most of his time readig while I spend most of my time in the water...
Now, sometimes I get hyper, REALLY HYPER, and there are times when I am so calm that nothing fazes me, well Pat now knows what it is like when I am really calm as opposed to me being hyper..he would rather see me hyper, he says my being this calm makes it seem like I am out of it or depressed..I told him not to worry I would let him know if I was depressed...*L*
Poor guy, at least he hasn't seen me cranky yet or mood swingy...
Anyway..I'll talk to you all in a couple of days..much love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Will miss you --but-- camping is good!!! Have a great time- love you tam!!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

So I was freaking a bit. STILL no baby and our internet has been down for DAYS. Anyway its back up now so hopefully I can blog later on. A few pains here and there, nothing too bad and no "hard" labour yet. But tonight is the full moon... I love u all.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home