Monday, August 07, 2006

Sissy Friendship Poems


Are you tired of those sissy-ass "friendship" poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship:
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".

Remember........A good friend will help you move.....a REALLY good friend will help you move a body.......let me know if you ever need me to bring a shovel.

5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That's keeping it real-- sometimes those syrupy things make me want to puke---- are you smiling????

4:38 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

LJLC-no word yet, I am sure I will hear from her with any news reardingg her and the little one before much longer, she's not about to leave me in the dark...and thank you for your prayers, I know that she appreciates the sentiment behind it.
Nannan-oh yeah I'm smiling....

6:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

In case anyone out there is wondering why I asked, read number three !!!! Gotcha !!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Nannan-leave it to you to think of that..hahahahaha...the answer to #3 is no...I's still a good girl

7:05 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

LCLJ-..I'll let you all knwo as soon as I hear from her...I am assuming that she has either been unable to get soem free time to get on or she has had the baby...I am sure I'll hear from her soon, I'm going camping tommorow so I won't be online for a couple of days...hopefully I'll have some word before we leave tommorow.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home