Sunday, August 06, 2006


I remember Mom playing to us when we were little and getting us to sing with her. I also remember when I was a teenager the bet Mom made with Angie, me and Burt, each one of us it was a different thing, for me it was I couldn't spend anymore than 5 minutes at a time in my bedroom during the day for a week, which may sound funny to everyone else, but to me it was torture because my room was my sanctuary, I would listen to my music and read books...I was the only one who made it through the week and I got what I had wanted, If I remember right, of all things it was a New Kids on The Block casette...I used to sing to Courtney too, not as often as I did for her sisters mind you, but I did sung to her...I miss her greatly and find it odd that Mom would be writing about her tonight, as I have been thinking about her the past couple of days...go figure...It's true, even today I have to have my music...if nothing else I need my music..you can take my books away from me now and I'm okay, but if you take away my music I feel lost...I see the smiles on the customers faces from the corner of my eye when I'm going around washing the tables and I start singing to whatever song is playing on the satellite radio...It's all good...Love you Lots.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to hear you sing- if you send the girls home a tape, maybe I can sneak in and listen!!! Keep singing- it makes the world happy--

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home