Monday, August 07, 2006

Nothing Special

Just thought since I am online I would post..nothing special is going on, I have to work for 10 this morning so...and since I'm always up early I figured I'd post...I've showered had breakfast, weighed in, lost 2 lbs since we started our diets, Ihe hasn't weighed in yet so I don't know what his verdict is...As I have Alredy said we are going camping this week, I know I'll enjoy myself, I love camping...Nannan we willnot be using sleeping bags, blankets over the air Matresses....
Anyway. AS I said this post is nothing special. But I figured the Pictures might as well be beautiful..

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Any post from you is special Tam-- Blankets are good-- wink, wink-- just kidding!!! NOT!! Two pounds down is good-- don't get discouraged-- you can do anything you set out to do--- I know you guys don't like to take pictures of yourselves, BUT, it would be nice to see your surroundings- especially when you go camping--

12:05 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Nannan-I will see what we can do about pictures...Hey I'm not discouraged*S*that's 12 pounds since I got here.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home