Friday, August 11, 2006

Amazed


You know sometimes I am just amazed at things, right now it is the power of Blog...
Why? Well not only have I been able to keep in touch wiht my family, like Nannan and teahound, but I have today I found Beth's blog curteousy of Nannan, and finally realized why it is that Northerlight looked so familiar..Went to school with her too! The fact that me and Tymber have a direct outlet for keeping in touch is wonderful..she went to school with Beth and "G" too...It really is a small world!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Yes - the wonder of the "Blog". Glad we're all poking our noses into the blog world.

6:51 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Fireguy-you are so right Jim

6:56 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I continue to be amazed, and I feel so blessed to be getting to know you better, and to keep in touch with you-- love you tammie

But-- I am tagging you!!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

I know it!! We all went to school together although I don't think NorthernLight has a clue who I am.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home