Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Call of Nature...


3:45am, woke up, 4:15am, I just couldn't resist the feeling no more, the call of nature.
so I swung my legs over the the edge of the bed stood up and fell backwards onto the bed as once again this stem of mine failed me yet again.
6:10 this morning Pat was putting it back in place for me and called work for me....
It took me forever to get to the stairs, slid down them....I've had it propped up all day, and I really have to say that this sucks...
tright now I know that I will be sleeping on the couch tonight as when I try to put any preassure on it when it is even slightly bent I feel like I am going to fall over....So I do believe I am going to be calling work in a little while and telling them, there is no way htat I am going to be able to work tommorow.
Pat just brought me some supper, and brought me my lap top...It was upstairs...
On an up note I was sleeping pretty good last night until nature called and got a nap in today.
So it is all good.
Love to you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Its really time to see a doctor,honey.I know what your going to say...MOM!!!But if it was me you'd be riding my butt.
So please try and see someone,before it gets any worse.PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE.....

Love ya lots and lots Mom

5:07 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

GET YOUR ASS TO A DOCTOR, RIGHT NOW MISSY!!!! That damned knee. I'm gonna send you a whooping load of white light and some extra "otherness" your way. Worried about you woman!
Love you to bits

7:42 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Heed your mama's advice, child, she knows of what she speaks--- AND SHE LOVES YOU AND WORRIES ABOUT YOU TOO-- we all do--

9:27 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I know you all Love me, and I know that you all worry about e, but i wil be alright, and I promise that if the pain keeps up over the weekend I will go to the hospital.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Ok I will hold you to that.And don't even try and tell me on Sunday that its just fine.
"I WILL FIND OUT"

I have ways of making people talk,spill there guts,and be glad to give me information....heheheehe

But to be serious,we only have your best interest at heart and you know that...

I love you so much, and it just kills me to know how much pain you are in... I've seen you,when your knee is acting up.Please don't make me bag

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home