Monday, September 04, 2006

Hey All

Hey All. Well 6 shifts down, 4 to go and then 2 days off and I am really going to need them. My leg is kiling me, and stillnot sleeping right..Go figure. I don't mind the work at all mind you, I just wish I was better rested to do it. Anyway..I did finish my hair, it is two shades of blonde and purple streaks in the front..Mom got a good look this morning over the web cam...I do have a picture but the lightening in here is bad so I will try to get a beter one the first chance I get.
Anyway, gonna go. Love to you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

So did Pat pass the trust test?? Can see that it's lighter, looks good on you---- glad to hear from you, those days off sure mean a lot don't they? love to you guys

7:14 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I would say Pat passed.Now you have to drive the Quad..
Don't forget the helmet,kneepads.elbow pads,oh hell just wear a suit of armor.
heheheheheehe

love ya lots and lots Mom

7:58 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thanks mom...
Thanks nannan and yes htey do

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home