Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last Night

Well, last night Pat had Cadets, and I stretched out on the couch and actually fell asleep.
I used to have bad dreams where I would hit the wall in my sleep, just ask Mom...It was bad enough that I had been putting holes in the wall and ended up having to fold up this really big blanket and tacked it to the wall so I would have some cushion...
Over the years I have continued to have them,though on a less frequent basis, which is good...Especially when I was still living with A and the kids because my bed was against a concrete wall, and trust me it got hit it's fair share of times.
Well anyway, I never remember what the nightmare was of.
I had one last night while I was sleeping on the couch and I either nailed the couch or the foot stool..it hurt like crazy and caused my finger to swell immediately...I went straight upstairs to my room, upset over a dream that I couldn't even remember but none hte less I was scared...I went to my room and got ready for bed. By then Pat was home, he had called me into his room to see if I knew what the show he was watching was(an old one from when we were alot younger). He asked me what was wrong and I told him, he checked out my hand, and told me to ice it, of course I said no..I felt like an idot and jus wanted to go to bed...but he started to talk to me a bit more trying to convince me and I had started crying again, so he wrapped his arms around me and I layed down with him for a little bit, he rubbed my back and just made me feel safe again...
Just another show of what a wonderful man he is, and yet another reason why I love him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Sorry to hear your having bad dreams again.But thankfully you have a wonderful man, who cares.
You take care of yourself honey.And tell Pat thank you form us.

Love you lots and lots Mom

5:13 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Feeling safe in the arms of a man--------- yeah, I remember those days!! ;) Now, I just feel safe!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

I love Pat :) I love your hair :) I miss you :) Ignore the other trying to get you while you sleep, you are better than they so it bothers them. *huggs and kisses*

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home