Friday, September 08, 2006

Didn't go to work...



I hate that I had to call in to work last night because o fme knee but there was no way that I was going to be able to stand on it all day waiting on the customers and running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off. But I managed to hobble my way around the house today to get some housework done..I couldn't sit around doing nothing again today...I feel useless, and I ahte feeling like this.

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know that it is getting better.

Love to you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

OMG,your as bad as I'am.A good many days I did housework when I shouldn't have.
Now look at me!!!!Now that should be enough incentive to "TO STOP IT"!!!!!!hehehehehehehe.

Try to sit back and relax,take it easy.I know how hard it is to do,but give it a try.

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:36 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I know Mom...that is why I sat down while making cookies...*L*
Hey I relaxed...kinda...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

What kind of cookies did you make?
And can I have one?

Love ya Mom

4:48 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home