Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tell well spent

Well yeterday the office wa moved down to the basement, all but the one desk that my lap top is now on, since I will not want to be down in the basement all of the time and I will be able to get to my computer when my leg is bothering me.
Bought a microwave stand yesterday and Pat put it together today so the microwave is now in the kitchen where it belongs.
We snuggled up together and watched a movie last night before bed..It was a good day..My leg is still a bit sore but it is alot better, I will be heading back to work tommorow, I will be taking it as easy as possible though....I really don't have much choice.
Anyway, take care and love to you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Snuggling part sounds good--- glad you're feeling better--

4:31 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

A snuggle is soooooooooooo nice.

So Pat is good with his hands,thats good.And he cooks.Honey you've got it made.

Now you take it easy with that leg OK.

Love you lots and lots Mom

5:00 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

LOVE YOU! I'm back online and wil check in with you later.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home