Sunday, October 29, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now?

Life gets interesting when there is no interac, internet,pay phones, cell phones ar even home phones. The Telus network went down yesterday afternoon and they finally got it back up early this afternoon....I was supposed to work today..but I overdid it yeseterday and my knee cap popped again this morning..it really doesn't feel that bad right now and I will be going to work in the morning...I will be glad once I get my brace....It will help.
Oh and there was snow on the ground this mornign when I got up. Wherre we had no phone service Pat drove to work to let them know I wouldn't be there...
Lots of Love to you all.



3 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Snow on the ground.(yuck)..Its too soon.. I love it on Christmas Eve.
Hopefully your brace will be in soon, and that will help.

Love ya lots and lots Mom

3:53 PM  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hello,

SNOW, OMG it is way to early!!! I hate snow. Not like ljlc, she loves the cold weather and snow. It is just to early fot it know though.

I hope you get your knee brace real soon so your knee will feel better. I have a bad knee to and it is no fun.

Sucks to have the phone lines down cause you can;t get a hold of anyone.

While take care and keep the knee rested so it can get better.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Snow :) I love it but I hate driving in it. So I'm ok with it as long as I don't HAVE to be somewhere. Make sense? Probably not. Hope that brace gets here soon - you are having more and more problems with that knee. Miss you and love you.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home