Thursday, October 12, 2006

heddo

I've had a sinus Cold the past few days, and have found out that the Cold medication I picke dout really throws e through a loop but I sleep soooooooo well taking it...
I have to work from 5 until closing tonight..I might be able to get out earlier though...
Wil have to see what happens..it's getting cold out here..been wearing the winter coat...
I must rememeber to pick up some gloves though...
Pat said well I have gloves..I looked at him and held out my hand and said,"Big difference between my tiny hands and your ape like ones." He cna fold his fingers right over mine, I can hold onto one or tow of his fingers and my hand is full...
Anyway..you get the point...
Take care all and talk to you soon, much love to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

LCLJ-Ihate to say it but out of the three girls I am probably closest to Chantal...I called them yesterday...
You are right very good thing he loves me.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home