Monday, October 16, 2006

Sometimes



Sometimes...well I just don't know....

I can sit here at the keyboard and wonder what it is that I should write...should it be about my day..fine..I worked..came home and made supper while Pat did the grocery shopping..He came home, we ate and did the dishes together. There that was my day.

But sometimes there is a burning to be able to say so much more and no way for it to come out...I think the last time that I was really able to express myself was the post that I made just before I moved, and the only reason I was able to was because I had taken some time to myself while waiting for my friends to try to say exactly what I felt and then I went through it at least three times to make sure that I had it right...But sometimes the words just won't come when the feelings are there.

I know that right now I am not making total sense, but I know that is alright too. I am sure those of you who know me, know me well enough that I have a tendancy to keep things to myself unless I need to help someone with something, and I know that those of you who know me well also know that I have a tendancy to keep alot of my feelings buried. It's just my way.

Right now...I have so much running through me and I just don't know how to express myself...I haven't been singing, I haven't been writing or drawing...and these are all excellent outlets for me to be expressive without being totally open...

So if I don't post for a couple of days or if my posts are a lot shorter than usual, don't worry I'm fine...I just need to take a little time and get my mind sorted out. I go through these phases, no big.

Love to you all.

5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

You're used to having so many friends around you to share your feelings---just know that we love you and are here for you,, good days and bad days-- we've all had both kinds of them---- go ahead and vent if you need to,, love you tam---

4:34 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

thank you Aunt Sue, it's not so much about good days or bad days with me...or being around my friends..I just sometimes go through these spurts..where..I just can't seem to express myself at all...It will pass..I love you too.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

I TOTALLY know what you mean! I think we are all so much more alike on the inside than we every realize... The way you expressed your difficulties in expressing yourself are SO normal... I've been there and probably many others reading your post will say, "ditto for me."

Take that time, figure yourself out again, enjoy the confusion, the self-searching and the reflection on YOU and where you fit and where you're going...

Exciting and relieving times are ahead! Or at least, i love that moment when the world and your place in it all just suddenly and miraculously CLICKS together again!

Hope tomorrow's a good one if we don't hear from you!
G.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Honey,
Hope your day was better.I know what you mean, I have been having alot of those days lately.

Know that your Dad and I love you very much.

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:39 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Babe - we're all here for you. I miss you terribly and I hope you get things sorted out. Check my blog - I will be updating shortly.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home