Sunday, October 15, 2006

We are back


Well we almost didn't get to go play pool he wanted to stay in and watch the episode of Survivor, that we taped where we were both working, and order Pizza..I pointed out that he knew what I wanted to do and htat he promised...so we went to Rotten ronnie's and then we went to the officer's mess to play pool and also ended up playing darts...He enjoyed himself, and he agreed that it wouldbe good to go do that once in a while, though he prefers darts to pool, which is absolutely fine by me because I would rather go out and do that once in awhile than just sit at home..
We went to Edmdonton yesterday and managed to find the place without much of a problem...I had some more measurements so the brace will be made specifically for me, and when it is done it will be sent to the IDA here.
We then went to the West Edmonton Mall...DAMN
First we went to the IMAX to see Open Season in 3-D so I have now had both my first Imax and first 3-D experiences. The theatre wasn't so bad, there wasn't that many people in there..However the rest of the Mall, especially the Food Court where we had lunch was packed with more people than I could have hoped to count...Here in lies the problem, well my problem...I really don't like crowds, it's just way too much for me...the Halloween Party last year at the Red Knight was extrememly tense for me, and I ended up leaving that early with Chuck and Dave to go have coffee at the very dead Tim Horton's which wax so much less stressful for me...Anyway....it was all I could do not to freak out, Pat of course found this to be quite humorous...When we finally got out of there and back into the truck I started to relax, but then he had to go to the Wal-Mart to print off some pictures for his Uncle...I stayed in the truck!
We then went to visit his Uncle, and then hit the road back to Cold Lake, we stopped to get supper and gas up, and headed home, we got in and crashed.
We plan on going to see the next Harry Potter at the IMAX in the West Edmonton Mall...
I really want to go see it, but I am so not looking forward to the crowds!
Anyway I managed to buy a boxed set of all of the American Pie movies, and I got Mom her b-day present.
Take care, and lots of love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Sounds like you had a busy day, but fun--- is Edmonton Mall all it's cracked up to be?? How long will it take for your brace--- Lots of firsts in your life--- exciting--- enoy every minute of it--- love you

4:32 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I am sure that the mall is all it's cracked up to be, there were just so many people...it was hard to concentrate on anything specific...
You are right, lots of firsts..I'm trying to enjoy it.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home