Friday, October 13, 2006

feeling better


You know sometimes all it takes to change someones bad mood around is a good hug or a smile....
I find alot of times at work I get the sourest looking customers, and not just because some of the counter girls try to make themselves look busy or try hiding in the kitchen so they won't' have to serve some of them, I rather enjoy taking care of some of these unhappy looking people, and the majority of the time when I am done serving them they have a smile on their face, especially when I am having one of my hyper moments.
Today I feel much better than I have been lately, the cold medicine that I was taking seems to have doen the trick.
Poor Pat on the other hand now has to deal with the unpleasantness of PMS..Poor man can't catch a break...
We are supposed to be going to play pool tonight, it is 6:50pm now and he still ahsn't budge from downstairs so I find myself wondering whether or not we are actually going to go..I really hope so as I have really been looking forward to it. It's the only thing, besides swimming that I have wanted to do since coming here...I miss playing alot, I may not be the best at it but it is somehting that I enjoy..
I really hope that we go...

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better---- When are you going to Edmonton? Does Pat play pool? Hope you get to go out--- or Pat may discover that Pool playing denial to woman with PMS has nasty consequences!!! love and hugs

6:13 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Pool, never played much but i agree it is A LOY of fun!

The guy across the street from me bought a couple extra shipping containers from the Northern (local dept. store) and is welding them together to make a "clubhouse" for his pool table!! So, I'll let you know if I ever go.

G.

10:36 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Wow-- I see what you mean about Pat's paws being so much bigger than yours!! He's just a big pussy cat!!! love

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home