Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Well seeing as I have a few minutes while waiting for my taxi to arrive I figured I'd blog.
For those of you who haven't visited Mike's blog site and don't know, Bec has started a photo album online for Alex like Jen has done for Lexy, if you want the site address go to Mike's blog you can link off of Aunt Sue's blog to get there, it is password accesss to the photo album so you will have to e-mail Mike to get it, but there are some wonderful pictures on the site of Mike, Bec and Alex. He is growing up so quickly and looks so much like his Dad.
Things are going fine here, was only supposed to work until 4 yesterday but didn't clock out until 7:15, and hten stayed and helped off and on until almost 9:30.
Working again today, must call the place in Edmonton when I get home for my brace, Pat is working the next two nights so we are going to do something on Friday.
Love to you All.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Glad you got to see the album---- some great pictures, hint, hint,hint---now i know you don't like personal pics, but house, town, lake, etc---- love you

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home