Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bed Rest X 2

Got to love the irony, and since Pat has already been a tattle tale and told Mom I lose nothing.
Pat and I are both laid up today, he had surgery yesterday and my kneecap went out this morning. We called our neighbor to come and help but we were u nable to wake him up with the phone, so Pat put it back for me....I cried so much I shocked myself...What a pair we make.

At least we were safe inside away form the cold. Did I forget to mention that it snowed last night, we got about as much snow as we had before hand, so put that on top of the mess we already had and we have some decent snow.*S*
I told Pat we were going to get more, and he asked this morning if he should send me back home, I told him if he shipped me back I would leave the snow here for him.

So today was rather uneventful. For those of you who read the blog of funnyface you have seen the recent picture of me and a little one. Well she had a sleep over here Monday night with her Aunt Tam and Uncle Pat, and then spent the majority of yesterday here as her mother went into labor. So now the little one has a baby sister. Can't wait to see the new arrival.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

You two sure are in hard shape.But its nice to know that you look after each other.
As for the snow,tell Pat that it will all be gone,by aleast July hehehe.
Love you lots and lots Mom.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

I second your moms figuring. July atleast he should be safe

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home