Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Memory


Well I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween..I had to work the night shift for it, which really sucks for me as Halloween is one of the best times of the year for me....
I remember one year when Dad had hit a deer a few days before Halloween...Welll that year Dad was at work andso Mom got Uncle Bruce to take us up the road so that wee could go trick or treating at Mema's and Papa's and to Aunt Nonnie and uncle Eddie's homes...Well on the way back we saw kids fleeing our yard..Mom had went up to Grampy's house and got a leg off of the deer with the tendons hanging out..she put a couple of blood clots on her face and pulled a nyhlon over her head, she then put the leg in the arm of one of Dad's doe skin coats and put it on..well she would pull on the tendon's making the hoove move it looked really cool...Anyway, back then we had a bus cabin, Mom waited in the bus cabin for kids to come into the yard and would jump out and scare the bejeebers out of them...It was awesome and something I will always remember.
Lots of Love to All.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Leave it to your mother to think of something so terrifying!!! My kind of mom--- I used to love scaring Mike and Chris , but Jennah and Philip couldnt handle it, I think I scarred them for life---

3:05 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Oh Tam you told on me... Yup I did that and it was fun.
Love you lots and lots Mom

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home