Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hey All


As my mother disclosed yesterday was in fact my birthday, my 30th birthday at that.
Pat bought me a pair of slippers and the DVD game Scene It: Disney Edition, and he presented me with a birthday cake last night after he h ad come home from band practice last night, he had picked it up earlier in the day and hid it downstairs, and tonight he is taking me out for dinner.
He really is too sweet...I'm not big on birthday gifts or christmas gifts for myself, I would rather give than recieve, and as nice as all of this is, part of me wants to tell him he is going overboard, but it makes him feel good to be able to do this for me, and that makes me feel good. I Love him so very much.
I had a very nice surprise at work as well when I was presented with a black forest cake for my birthday that my boss bought. So for about 10 minutes there was no staff in the front of the store, good thing it wasn't busy and yes we were keeping an eye out for customers.
My boss is a really good guy, and it was very sweet of him to get me a cake for my birthday, a little something that he likes to do for his employees.
I was sent an e-card from ter and Mady and from my neighbors.
I may not have been home, but I had a good birthday.
Mom even called me before I went to work, and I called Angie after work and Brittany read me the card shes made for me.
So while I may not have been with my family and friends like I usually am, I was with new friends, and with Pat, and he is my family here.
Oh and before I forget, the picture I have on my bog is the picture for the card that Ter and Mady sent me. Thank you Ter.
Love To You All.
PS Pat had to shovel the driveway this morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday.
Pat is truly a sweetheart. And as you say he is your family,up there.

Enjoy your supper, and have fun.

Love you lots and lots Mom

1:19 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Happy Birthday Tam,,, you deserve to be treated like a queen everyday!! Now you have to learn to receive--- for a change!!! much love

2:54 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Waiting to hear, how your supper out went..... Let me know .

Love you lots and lots Mom

6:23 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

supper out was nice, there were eight of us in total...the food was good, but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to expensive, as I told Pat, myabe once a year if that...I really didn't feel like I fit in in a place like that...It was really nice.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

You are very welcome my love. I hope you had an awesome day.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home