Saturday, November 18, 2006

Off to work


It isn't often that I get really ticked off with someone that I say something to them, but htere is this one girl that I work with who likes to socialize more than she likes to work, thus going out evry night etc.
Well Thursday night she went out and although she went home early she got plastered quickly.
Anyway she came to work yesterday just dragging, and because she wasn't feeling the best and was tired she was cranky, well later she started snapping at me and finally I had enough and raised my voice to her, I told her to stop snapping at me for now reasonand that going there wasn't a good idea.
I did this in front of a supervisor and in front of customers...I didn't like doing it, I don't like myself when I get like that, and she really didn't take me seriously.
Now I have to go in and work with her again this morning.
Here is hoping that she doesn't do it again today, I am so not in the mood for it, and for those who know me well, you know I have a temper, although I keep it under control. Heaven forbid I should actually let loose on this girl, even t hough she does deserve it.
Talked to Mom last night on MSN with the webcam on.
Now Pat rubs my back and I just kind of melt, it is jus tso relaxing, well he started to rub my back while I was talking to Mom and I just kind of layed down on my desek while he was doing it, Poor Mom, she thought I was crying and called me right away, I re-assured her that I was completely fine and then I let her talkk to Pat as he was still rubbing my back, and he explained to her that is how he relaxes me and that I just kinda turn into a puddle.
So Mom, thnak you for the concern, it was very sweet of you to worry like that.
Love to you All.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tymber said...

Awwww.... Pat turns you to a puddle! :) Love ya hon. And I wopuld love to be a fly on the wall when you tell little miss off cuse I've seen the temper first hand and its not pretty :) We're so similiar :)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home