Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SNOW!!!


I think htis picture is almost accurate for us, put another inch or two on top of it and yeah there you go.
We are supposed to get 2cm more today, I shoveled the driveway htis morning while Pat showered and ate.
I really don't mind the shoveling, the last few winters down home have made sure I'm ready for the snow here, Pat said that what we have now is what they had total here last year.
Oh well I told him over the summer that I brought the snow with me. He must believbe me now as he keeps saying he is shipping me back to Yarmouth just to get rid of the snow..I told him, hey I brought it here I can leave it too.
Anyway, gotta go shovel my pregnant neighbors driveway so she can take me to work.
Lots of Love to you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

So glad to see you took it with you.Now keep it hehehehe.

Love you lots and lots Mom

6:57 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

You can keep the snow :) Be careful of that knee while you are shovelling. Snow is slippery. Love you babe! Mady says " Ahhhh gooo !"

7:44 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

The picture captures the beauty in snow,, and I must admit, it can be lovely--- as long as someone else is shovelling!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home