Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here is to...


Well good morning all, it is 9am, Pat just got up and went to get his shower...He came in and asked me if it was done snowing yet and I told him no so he told me to have fun walking to work*L*. Of course he is kidding, he is just getting tired of the snow, and I told him I want more of it. So I asked him i he wanted to know how much we were going to get today, silly boy shouldn't have said yes, I told him 2cm and he groaned.when you look outside it really isn't all that deep compared to what we have been getting down home over the past few winters.
One of the kids complained to me when I called the other night that they haven' gotten any snow yet, I told her not to worry, I didn't bring it all with me.
So right now the temperature is -18 with a windchill of -26, which isn't really so bad in comparison of what we have had so far and the fact that the predicted windchill for tommorow is -34.
So here is to hot chocolate, cider, coffee or tea, something to warm your bones.
Here is to bundling up, comfy slippers and fluffy blankets.
To hot showers and long bubble baths.
To warm hugs and cuddling.
And of course my love to you.
Have a good one.
PS
Pat put up the tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

You can keep the snow, just send a little for Christmas Eve.
So did Pat secede, in getting the tree up before his sister?

Love ya lots and lots Mom

9:43 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

as far as I know yes,I don't know if she managed to get hers up or not.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home