Monday, October 30, 2006

Scattered Flurries

That's right scattered flurries..it was spitting snow off and on all day..nothing that really stuck anywhere but still enough to make me want to hide under a blanket...Pat dropped me off at work this morning and went to the MIR and is now on bed rest for two days due to the stomache flu..why go get checked out just for the flu...well he got out of having to sit in the gas hut..so yes he is happy to be sick and he is actually listening and is in bed right now...I'll make him some soup for supper.
As for work...well from between 2 and 3 me and one of the other girls were out front bhy ourselves with no supervisor..this girl is the reason I started work a half hour early on Thursday...
All she wants to do is socialize..I was trying to do a mop and we got a bit busy..she is the one who swept the floor so the mop could be done..I had to friggin' keep picking garbage up off of the floor just so I could mop..and then it kept gettting delayed ...Anyway...one of the women who does supervise out front form time to time was in the kitchen working today and asked me how the tension was building out front..I responded by slamming mhy head into the counter around one of the sinks(poor counter)..she laughed her head off...awhile later I came back into the kitchen and looked at her and said, "It's a ghood thing I am really easy going."
Her reply was, "?Oh, Please, don't be..I'll pay you not to be...Here take some Onions.."
Ii told her the only way I would take the onions was if I was allowed to put them in the other girls eyes to which she told me she would love to see...
It really is a good thing that aI am easy going, seriously...

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Now you're starting to talk air force lingo--- whats MIR?
I'm not looking forward to the snow, although the kids love it!!! That's because they dont have to shovel it,, neither do i!!! love

4:56 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Snow,ok you can keep it right up there!!!!

Hope Pat is feeling better soon.

Now as for the girl. She's one of those people. You know the ones? They want a job, and a
paycheck, "BUT DOESN'T WANT TO ACTUALLY DO ANY WORK"

Love ya lots and lots Mom

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home