Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My girls


Wel as most people know there isn't much that I wouldn't do for these 3 young ladies.
Today they got to open up a parcel from me containing letters and bead jewellery kits from me, but they also got something special.
I always sang to my girls at night, or I would sing with them...When I call them I am usually asked if I will sing to them and I usually do.
Well Imade up a tape for them of songs that I used to sing to them.
I recieved a brief e-mail from Mom while I was on my MSn saying that the girls had just got it and were crying so I called them right away and sure enough I could here the tape playing and my girls crying. I talked to all of them and then to their Mom, and then I was sang to by Chelsea, Chantal was going to sing to me her part for the Christmas concert but couldn't remember the tune so she recited for me the lines.
I am so proud of the girls, all of them love music, and I am glad that I could help put music in their lives, they enjoy singing and that makes me happy because it was something that I would do with them.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

That was so sweet of you to call. I waited for Angie to call me back last night but she didn't... I know the girls were upset because we couldn't go down,to listen to the tape with them... But to tell the truth I don't think your Father or I could of watched them, listening to you sing.Now that would of broke our hearts..

Love you lots and lots Mom

9:39 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

You still have to go over your b-day gift is there.
I love you to

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home