Sunday, December 03, 2006

An e-mail....


Girl Language...

All Guys Should Read This One!
Please read and understand this...
Boys you have no idea how true this is...


When I run away from you... - I want you to follow me
When I pout my lips... - I want you to kiss me
When I kick you... - I want you to put your arms around me
When I call you crazy... - I'm flirting with you
When I am silent... - I'm thinking about you
When I ignore you... - I want you more than ever
When I pull away... - I want you to pull back
When you see me at my worst... - I'm missing you
When I scream at you... - It's because I you
When you see me walking alone... - I want you to come walk with me
If I don't call you... - It means that I'm waiting for you to call me
When I am scared... - I want you to hold me close
When I look like something's the matter... - I want you to love me even more
When I hold your hands... - I want you to play with my fingers

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Isn't it the truth!!!!
So did they win the game?

Love ya lots and lots Mom

2:37 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I actually ended upo stayin ghome and I don't know who won

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home