Monday, December 11, 2006

good evening


Well Pat had a hockey game yesterday, for some reason he ended up in the penalty box, and later on he ended up having a broken hockey stick...They lost the game, I guess it just wasn't his night. Tonight he has another game, it's the Benders(his team) against the Gold Diggers.
I can't wait to watch.
We just got home a little while ago from supper at Club 54, nothing fancy we had Buffalo Burgers(yummy).
I have tommorow off which is nice, I will be able to stay in bed for awhile and get some stuff done tommorow, like housework(not that there is verhy much of it), wrapping gifts, and getting a parcel ready to send down home in time for Christmas, and making cookies to bring into work for everyone(my gift to the people that I work with), oh and doing up my Christmas Cards...I still have to gegt something for Pat's sister for Christmas...Nothing big of course, but something just to let her know that she is thought of. I got his mother a compact from Avon for Breast Cancer, so natuarally it is pink and has the ribbon on the front of it, when you open it up it has a mirror and a notepad. It comes with an extra notepad the pen and a refill for the pen, the Pen is also what hold the compact closed. I bought his father a tie.
The picture I have on here today is titled 5 more minutes..That was me this morning..I just really didn't want to get out of bed to face the day..But I did anyway of course. Good thing tommorow is my day off.
Love to you All.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

HMMMM - broken hockey stick,, penalty box-- hmmm!! Sounds like an exciting game-- You're in the Christmas spirit--- thoughtful gift for his mom,Candy!!! Can't wait to hear all about the visit-- maybe Santa will bring you a digital camera--- enjoy your day off-- love and kisses

6:20 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Now it sounds like Pat's, getting a little aggressive.I can't imagine that.
I sure do hope Santa brings you a camera, would be nice to aleast get a picture of your tree,(hint,hint).

Love you lots and lots Mom

5:16 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Enjoy your day off hon. I could use one myself :)

4:42 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Thanks everyone..
No Pat isn't getting aggressive,he has a very strong wrist shot....
Merry Christmas all

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home