Friday, December 15, 2006

winter night


Well lat night the Northern Lights were absolutely beautiful.
It maybe cold here but hey there is a great view.
When I was younger Mom and Dad got me a telescope one year for Christmas..
It is probably still at their house some where.
Anyway..I love looking at the stars..I don't need to know their names, or the names of the constellations that they form...
I don't need to know where all the planets are..All I need is to admire them..and last night the sky was absolutley beautiful.
and today..it started snowing and that is beautiful too...
What could make this better...Well personally I would like to have my voice back...
I've got Larengytus...joy of all joys, and I am working like this..so my throat isn't really having time to heal and I have to work Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and then Wednesday we are getting things ready to go to his parents in North Bay, ON.
I hope all of you are well, and love to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Yes you are so blessed with all that beauty.
You'll soon be on your way.Are you getting nervous?
Sure hope your feeling better soon.

Love you lots and lots Mom

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home