Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Update from North Bay


Well it's Boxing Day, we are going to his father's family Christmas Party....Should be interesting.
Pat informed me this morning that we are not to cuddle or hug, basically show affection, apparently it makes his mother uncomfortable.
So pretty much I can't be me today, and I really don't get it.
I m not even going to brooch the subject, things are awkward enough as it is.
Other than that everything is great we go home tommorow.
I am looking forward to being in my own bed.
hav a good day, much love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I'm sorry that she feels that way.But don't let it ruin your day.
Like you said you'll soon be on your way home.

Love you lots and lots Mom

5:13 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

The most wonderful thing about your family is how affectionate you all are-- don't change that for anyone!!!!!!!! Big hug and kiss!!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home