Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve


Hi everyone..yes I'm still sick, but I am feeling better.
I am enjoying being here with him and his family, I was greeted at the airport with hugs...
Don't worry Mom I haven't done anything to embarass myself...
Tonight we go to Christmas Mass, which I don't mind doing at all, however those of youwho know me I only go into a church or certain occaisions, like weddings or funeral's, Christmas is one of those exceptions.
Now I am not saying that I don't have religion, I actually hav very firm beliefs, but God and I have an understanding of sorts...The understanding being that God is supposed to be everywhere, and God's residence is supposed to be the heart not a building, so if I want to talk to God, why do I have to be in a church?
So this evening we will be going to church with his parents. Tommorow is Christmas day, and then we have boxing day, when I get to meet his father's family.
I look forward to it.
The next day we fly back to Alberta. It feels nice to be this far east once again, strange to be so close to Nova Scotia in comparison to being in Alberta...I love and miss you all, and though I might not be there with you I am in spirit.
Merry Christmas

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Honey, It was so good to talk to you tonight, and to know your enjoying yourself.. I'm like you, I say my prayers at night, but God is always in my heart.But it is nice to go to church as a family. I always enjoyed going to midnight mass.

Love you lots and lots and miss you ... Mom

6:43 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

It was good talking to you too Mom,
you are right, but there were alot of people there, but thankfully not so many on the side we were sitting on...
one thing you can always say about Catholic Mass, it's like getting an arobic workout.
Anyway, all is well, Merry Christmas, and I love you and miss you lots.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home