Friday, December 29, 2006

Home agan Home again


Well we arrived home safely on wednesday at 9:30pm. What a long, exhausting day. The Christmas party went well, I really like his family, and now we can start counting down the months until I am back in Nova Scotia spending Christmas with my loved ones.
I started back to work today and Pat went shopping, I cam ehome to a brand new deep freezer, a DVD home thetre system with built in AM/FM radio oh and a brand new 32 inch tv.
he is a very happy man. So when my gift from Mom and Dad, and Burton arrive I will be purchasing a stand for the new tv...Which really takes up way too much room in the living room.
He put up the dartboard yesterday so I am trying to work on my aim...that is going to take awhile, but I like darts so it is worth it...
Anyway, back to work already..joy of all joys.
Happy New Year and much love to you all.

7 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Wow,, Santa Claus was good to Pat-- he must have been a very good boy!!! Did you get a digital camera! Sometimes the best part of going away is the coming home--Happy New Year!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I'm so glad you liked his family, despite the little problem!!!
Wow it sounds like Pat hit the jackpot!!!
And you know you really should get a digital camera "SOON", I'm sure if I can figure out how to. use it you can!!!

Still waiting for my picture of the Christmas tree..

Love you lots and lots Mom

11:42 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

no I didn't get a digital lcamera but I did get a mp3 player...
Yes Mom I know

6:24 PM  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hello,

Glad to know that you are home safe and sound!!!

Santa was good to Pat. My gosh!!

I got an Mp3 last year when I graduated gr. 9 and I love it because it is o small and you can bring it anywhere.

How is your knee?? Does your brace help any??

Take care and Happy New Year!!
Love
ashes

6:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I'm using this Home-theatre-system for better enjoyment.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post. I'm using this Home-theatre-system for better enjoyment.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have experienced awesome sound and picture quality with my new Home theater system.This home theater comes with dynamic bass build in offering you amazing movie watching experience at home.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home