Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I can breathe again


Well Ihave missed my last three shifts at work because I am sick...I lost my voice completely for a couple of days and actually did work one of those days....but I just kept feelign worse...I am feeling better now and I can actually breathe out of my nose again...Last night I picked up some Tylenol coldd and sinus, nighttime..nighttime is right..I slept good, woke up othis morning and took two more..slept good..took a couple of more at 11am...I just woke up...bed rest...a wonderful thing. I have so much to do before we go to Ontario...and it is just going to have to wait until tommorow.
I'll be going downstairs soon for more cheeseies and apple juice.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Sorry about that!!!
Hope your feeling better. I bet you can't wait to met the Luoma's, it will be interesting, to see where Pat was raised.
I know they are going to love you, you are a wonderful person...

Love you lots and lots Mom

12:10 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time with the " not quite in-laws"-- I know this will be a difficult time for you to be so far away from home,but you're making new memories and your heart has another Home-- love you tam!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home