Sunday, February 11, 2007

Out with the Old and in with the New


Well I have finally been forced to change over to the new blogger, I dislike having change forced upon me.
Want to know what I dislike even more?
I really detest when I am woke up at 4:30am when neighbor calls because he forgot to arrange transportation for himself, having known for quite sometime that he needed it, and decides that he'll ask Pat to drive him to meet his bus.
Now when the phone rings that time of the morning all you can think is, "Oh My God, somethings wrong!" So I think I was justifyably ticked off with him...He did apologise to Pat on the way to the bus for having woke him up..Pat told him, "If I were you I'd be apologising to Tammie. "
I think this would be nice, especially since it made twice he woke me up prematurely in one week.
*Cleansing breath*
Alright I'm done ranting.
Sorry about that. Love to All.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Pat is a much better sport than I am!!! That's grounds for homicide--- Did he apologize?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Been there and know that feeling...It just about gives you heart failure..

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home