Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day Off #2

Well I am happy that I havent been called into work so far on my days of this week, Yesterday was my first day off after 6 shifts.
Larry is settling in nicely, just have to get him to stop going down stairs with Apt and leaving him presents. He has taken to sleepin gin y room which is fine, it means he isn't downstairs having ot be left in the dining room and shredding the door, which he did his first night here.

We were told originally that he was an adult dog betwen three and five years old, turns out he is only a year old. I am trying to train him to sit, stand on his hind legs and to shake hands....Hes doing good so far.

He had an appointment with the vet Tuesday to get a couple of shots and I have to take him back in April I do believe for another. But Pat willbe gone then and I have to figure out how I will be getting him there and back..I have time for that so I am not going to stress out over it.

I took him for his walk this morning...another dog ended up following us near the school, anice big one, when Larry heard it he started growling and got in between me and the other dog, he was not happy at all. I yelled for the other dog to get and got Larry out of there...

Anyway, gonna try to enjoiy this day off, despite the headache I've got.
Take care and Love to All.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

And Larry makes three!! The fun begins-- it doesn't take them long to fall in love with you, and vice versa-- makes you wonder how someone could have given him up!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I agree with both of you, and I can't wait to see how the girls react to him when we bring him home at Christmas.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home