Friday, March 16, 2007

...and then I got stepped on...


Hi everyone, worked last night and today so I will end up having a normal work week which equals a normal paycheck so go me. Larry comes home tommorow. YAY.
Every three months at work we have a drawing for a $250 gift card for Wal-Mart. Your name ony goes in when we make service times and if you are late once your name gets taken out for the entire three months, and the only way to get it back in is for when you are called in to cover someone's shift so regardless if service times are made for that day or not your name will be put in. If you win your name does not go in for the next drawing, which is fair.
I was informed when I went into work last night that the drawing was done yesterday afternoon and surprisingly I won. YAY me!
And then to top of my night I get walked all over.
Now this is actually a good thing. My back had been killing me for two days and I couldn't stand it anymore, so last night after work I asked Pat to plese walk on m,y back for me. He was so cute, he w as so sure that he was going to hurt me, but as I told him, I'm not that delicate, but still he was worried that he was going to hurt me...So I got changed for bed and layed down on my bedroom floor and told him where to put his feet and to use the his heels. He relunctantly stepped up onto my back. It felt so good once my back finally cracked, I let him know when it was good and he stepped off and I just kind of stayed there for a moment...I think he thought he hurt me, but I popped righht up and asked him if he could please rub my back a bit so I could relax before going to sleep...Of course when he rubs my back for me I just kinda turn into a puddle. He was so sweet, and my back has felt great since last night.
Work again tommorow so Pat will be picking up Larry on his own. I'm just glad that he will be home finally.
Love to All.
PS Mom and Aunt Sue,
Start blogging again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Wow you won.... Get a camera pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!
Bless Pat, he is so wonderful with you.
Oh and Larry, he is so cute , I bet you can't wait?
Love you lots and lots Mom

8:08 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I dunno Tam--- all sounds a little kinky to me !!!! Just kidding--- so I guess you can say Pat walks all over you--- love

12:33 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

actually Mom I am putting $200 of it into my emergency fund and keeping $50 to just do whatever with....

2:01 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh my God!!! If Jim walked on my back, I would be dead!!!!! Hehehehe.
Anyhoo, sounds kind of scintillating, if you get my drift.
Now, Jim has a bad back, and I could walk on it I suppose. But the scratchy dead skin on the bottom of my feet might make him bleed!! Is that too much info for everybody?
Hey, my feet are 61.9 years old..give me a break.
Anyway..take care girl...talk to you later

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home