Saturday, June 23, 2007

Goodbye A&W


One of the hardest things I have had to do, I wuit my job at the A&W, and all because of my stupid knee.
I really liked my job, and that is what made it hard to quit.

But I plan on babysitting, and today we went out and I picked up a buch of things that I need to do a craft box, and I got a call last night from one of my regular customer's letting me know that a friend of theirs is going to donate some toys to me to help me out..so I won't have to worry so much about filling a toy box for kids, and I have already got a few items for the custume box. I also picked up some plastic cups and bowls..I'm getting there. I miss taking care of kids..and out here I can get paid good to do it...It's not about the pay, but it is sure going to help for Christmas.

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That's too bad about your knee, but you gave it your all,, and those children will be lucky to benefit from A&W's loss!!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Looking after children is what you've always loved, and enjoyed.
Hopefully your knee will start to feel better soon.

Love you lots and lots Mom

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home