Thursday, June 14, 2007

when Pat's away Tammie will.....


...be absolutely fine!

Today makes 6 days that he has been gone to Ontario, yesterday was his birthday. He'll be going to visit his parents over the weekend and will be home sometime Wednesday just to turn around on Thursday to go to Edmonton for a doctors appointment.
I have been busy with work, I've had one day off since he left, my next is Sunday, so I'll be calling Dad and wishing him a Happy Father's Day, just like I called him this Sunday, after I got home from work, to wish him a happy birthday.

The school year is almost over and so is my job at the A&W. One of the coffe ladies told me she is going to tie me up and take me to her house becaue she doesn't want me to leave the A&W. Funny how it is, this is hte same lady who, on my very first day of working there, ws very rude and commented on the size of my butt.
Yup funny the way things turn out isn't it.

I really like my job though and I will miss the people, but I have to think about what is going to be best for me right now, and that is going to mean being off my leg for a little bit, at least with taking care of kids I get to sit down with them.

Plus I won't hav eto worry about dealing with the drunk customers that come in every now and then and start hitting on me, I hate that. If someone is going to hit on me, I'd rather they were sober*L*.

ANyway time to get ready for work.
Take care and Love to All.

1 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

I had no worries of you being alone, I knew you'd make out fine.
Yes you have to take care of that leg,hopefully it will start feeling better soon.
Looking forward to your call on Sunday.
Love you lots and lots Mom
P.S
We might have to work, so keep trying OK...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home