Saturday, June 17, 2006

Freaking Out

Alright why am I freaking out you might ask...Well here it is..My friends were supposed to take me to Halifax so I could catch my flight and now, because of circumstances out of their control, they cannot drive me...I understand why they can't but damn!
I want to scream...I'm not going to scream though..it won't solve anything and will just give those around me a headache and I don't want to do that...
I know things will worl out..I have faith that they will..But damn why does it seem that just when things get all worked out and I can finally start to relax a bit I have to deal with more crap?
Alright enough of that I'm doen ranting for now..Sorry all.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Just a little bump along the road of life--- there are a couple of shuttles that go to Halifax every day and take you right to the airport- and there's a motel at the airport if you have to go up the night before- you see, tam, this just may be a test to see how badly you REALLY want to go-----:)You'll figure it out before then-

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home