Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's All Good


Alright the picture is a little bit fuzzy but as you can see..it's me*S*...the webcam is now set up to MY laptop, which I am absolutley loving the screen on this thing is awesome. Can PAt pic out a computer or what? Anyway, Mom called me last night*S* I was so happy to hear from her, I knwo how much she worries but at least now she knows that I am ok. ANd of course now that the web cam is hooked up she can see that I am ok.
Brittany called me this afternoon, the poor child, I could barely understand a word she said she was crying so much. She asked me when I am coming home. I had to tell her that I live here now and I won't get to see them until it is time for use to visit which is going to be next Christmas...I didn't tell her it was going to be that long though. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love the children, adn yes sometimes they pull at my heart strings like nothing else. I can't always let them know though..It's awful hard to be stern with a child when they see that it bothers you. Anyway..Sonya was nice enough to let her call, even dialed hte number for her, and when I got the cam working and got to talk to them Sonya even typed for her so...
Anyway..now you all know that I am clearly fine..Talk to you later.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Nice picture Tam--- Good luck on Friday with your new job--- and thanks for keeping us posted--- Glad you could talk to Brittany- love ya-

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home