Monday, July 03, 2006

Damn I'm short


Alright it's official, I'm short..Pat towers over me and if I want to get stuff put away on the top shelf of the kitchen cabinet I'm going tohave to stand on a chair and then on my tiptoes...heck Pat has to stand on a chair to put some stuff away...
Anyway..I am paitiently awaiting the arrival of the rest of my things that were sent off last week...
3 of the boxes should be in early this week the other two towards the end...once I get them I'll grab some hangers out of Pat's closet.(No I'm not just taking them..he told me where they were so I could get them once my other stuff gets here so I can get things put away.) other than that all of my stuff has been put away since the night I got here...no dust on me...
Anyway...talk to you all later..take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I'd say Pat has some mighty high cupboards before I'd say you are short--- that would mean I'm even shorter!!! Looking forward to seeing some pics of his place and the town-- love ya

12:41 PM  
Blogger Tymber said...

Yeah you are short :) I always knew that :) I'm just teasing you, I'm 5'11" so I am a freakish Amazon type and most people look little next to me :) Glad to hear everything is getting put away and you are settling in well. Tell Pat you need a back rub and to keep you away from the watermelons.

3:27 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Jennah-thanks chick, and I hoep you start a blog too...
You'll leave one day..but you know the Yarmouth boomerang curse...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home