Friday, July 07, 2006

Hi Everybody....


...Alright who wanted to say "Hi Dr. Nick"?
Well I got out and around yesterday, a couple of times actually, and as you can see by my writing this I managed not to get lost.
I think I'm going to have one of my blonde days, I can feel it coming, and I really wish I could escape myself when I get like this...but I suppose it could be worse...Pat thinks it's funny and picks on me a bit for it..can't say as I blame him, afterall he is blonde.
He just left for work, but he gets off early today, YAY... I haven't decided what I am going to do today...I actually turned on the television for a little bit yesterday to watch a movie...third time the tv has been on since I got here...go figure...Problem is, after so many years of childrens programming it's hard not to put on a cartoon...*L*
Have a good day all talk to you later.

3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Don't get the Dr.Nick reference---do understand the blonde bit-- Good idea for you to get out and stake out the neighbourhood--get your bearings-- have a good day with Pat--

11:22 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

nannan-The Dr. Nick reference is from the Simpsons

4:10 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That explains it-- I never did like the Simpsons!!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home