Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm Hopeless


Well what can I say, I'm true to form and will never change. What is she going on about now you may ask, well here it is...Last night we had the most amazing electrical storm, at least amazing in my eyes.
As soon as I heard that rumbling start I stopped what I was doing so I could look out the window and watch it..It was quite aways off from where we are and we had no rain with it so I went out and sat on the front step and watched this Marvel of Nature unfold as it danced across the sky in it's own chaotic ballet.
Now you must be asking yourself, Is she crazy sitting outside in the middle of an electrical storm?
As I said it was quite aways off from here, and I was completely safe...
Besides it is easier to follow the one rule here, and that is stay away from dad when it's lightening...Anyway..talk to youall soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Thank God you didn't inherit your grandmother's fear of lightning--- good thing you reassured your mom about how far off it really was !!!! Love your writing- chaotic ballet------ love ya

10:48 AM  
Blogger Tymber said...

I am so jealous :) But you knew I would be. Sounds like you are settling in just fine and I miss you terribly. Read my blog - new post.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home