Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I get it from her....


well talked to mom briefly this morning...decided that it was time to do the house work and got it all done before 11am...now what am I supposed to do..Curse you Mom..I get this from you*LOL*..Ah you know that I love you.

Well first day to myself..Pat is at work until about 4:15...
He told me to just relax and enjoy my day..I laughed and told him I am sure I could find something to keep me busy..I did find somehting but got done too quickly..Oh Well..maybe I'll bake something today..other than myself it is 31 degrees outside..YIKES...
see I sdhouldn't have complained about the rain...
Anyway..talk to you all later..

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

That is HOT !!! Bet you miss our fog !!! Maybe he can get a transfer to Greenwood-

11:53 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Ahh, I get it..that's why Cold Lake...he's in the Armed Forces. I've been trying to get my son to Gagetown for years!!!!!
Man, that's hot..but I bet it's a dry heat, is it? Wear lots of sunscreen! Wish you all the best...love, Nannan's old sister..

2:01 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Tammie, it's much too hot to be cooking-----

4:56 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Tuffysmom-no sunscreen..it makes me burn bad..
Nannan-don't get mom started please and you are right too hot to be cooking
Mom-are you nuts..it's too hot..listen to Nannan..besisdes my headache cam back..

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home