Monday, July 10, 2006

Today, I Conquer?


Alright so why the title...well I've been here a week and have yet to venture off of the base all by myself. Well today is the day folks, I've had my breakfast, I've had a cup of coffee, it is 7:23am, and I am a woman determined to walk the approximately 4km to town and open me up a bank account and do a little exploring. Pat showed me where to go when we went to see the New Pirates of the Caribbean Movie: Dead Man's Chest, which I really enjoyed and suggest you go to see if you enjoy going to the movies.
So anyway, that is today's plan...now if I can only find where I put my bloody sneakers and a backpack today will be set into motion...well not going to find any of that here at the computer so later all and take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

You go Girl!!!!! Finally got to see that movie-- I hear it broke all sales records--- hope you don't get lost!!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home