Monday, September 11, 2006

Blah

Well I went to work, I survived which is even better even though a couple of times I hd to grab onto the counter as it felt like my knee was going to buckle...I din't and I am ok, taing somehtig for pain, it's helping...I have a short shift tommorow so no worries there....Pat has to stay up all night tonight so he can sleep tommorow because he has the night shift tommorow night, and lack of sleep makes Patrick a cranky boy...Fortunately he knows not to take it out on me...I warned him the last time..I know where he sleeps and if I have to wait until he is sleeping to get back at him I will*S*.
Unfortunately his interrupted sleep pattern equals me finding my own way to and from work which equals $24 in cab fees..oh well...I don't care as ong as it gets me out of the house for a little while..
Anyway I hope everyone had a good day, but it is now 10:26pm my time and I think that sleep might be a good thing, even though my shift starts at 11am tommorow.
Night Alll and take care. Much Love to you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I'm sure you can think of things to keep him occupied through the night and NOT CRANKY----- like watching movies, cuddling, --- That's hefty cab fare--- how far away is it--- taking care of kids is looking better all the time---specially when it puts REAL smiles on your face-- much love

4:05 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

$24 is there and back, it's far enough that if I were to walk it would take me an hour and 15 minutes to walk there, andthat is if my knee wasn't bugging me.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Glad to hear you made it through the day.
We worked 10 hrs. today,and I'm just on my way to bed.

Love you lots and lots Mom.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey....thanks for the cat picture! Between you and your Mom...I'm getting a great collection for my calendar I am planning on making some day.
Take care of that knee..and take care of yourself. Marsha

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home