Thursday, October 05, 2006

Good News



Well yesterday at lunch time Pat came home and informed me that we are going to Edmonton next weekend for the brace...I've got the time off from work for it,s o it's all good on that front...

Got up and got ready for work this morning, barley mobile, Pat asked how I was supposed to work, I told him to the best of my disability...And to the best of my disability it was,a s I was informed when they saw how I was moving at wok that there was no way that I would last through the lunch hour, and that they could tell that I was in pain...they wanted me to leave at 10am..I told them I wanted to try to last for a t least two hours...so they agreed and when 11:10am, I was informed that I was done.

So I sat down and had a chat with one of the customers and then hobbled down to the IDA to get the information that I needed from the pharmaist regarding where I have to go in Edmonton for the brace and of course a bottle of Extra Strength Tylenol.

I stgopped at Beantrees and got a Monkey's Lunch Flavored Latte(which is a drink that I used to get at the Red Knight, just minus the alcohol for the latte), and a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans and got a taxi from there home.

Had some lunch and one of the last pain killers that Dr. Mahdvani had given me before I left home(good for most pain), and trust me I was feeling no pain for awhile..slept*L*.

Pat had his dental surgery today and is feeling much better, mind you that side of his mouth is just a little bit swollen but other than that it's all good.

We watched Survivor tonight...Always enjoy that...I work tommorow night so that gives me time to rest my leg tommorow before I have to go and then I have 3 days off in a row, so my leg should be feeling much better by the time that I get back to work on Tuesday.

Take care, and much love to you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

My goodness...take care of that leg. My husband has trouble with his knees and was scheduled for surgery, but it got cancelled, and somehow we just never got back to it. So I know how painful it can be (not directly, but indirectly). Luckily, he's not too bad now, but you never know when it will strike.
Take care of yourself..
Marsha

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. I like Survivor too.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Good to know your going to get your brace. But still think you should see a doctor....
I know I nag....but thats what Mothers do...

Love ya lots and lots Mom

7:37 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Hey everyone, things are looking up, and yes Mom I know that is what mother's do..However as a duaghter it is my right to nag at you as well, Mrs. Been Sick for the Last WEEK!
Get your ass to the doctor and get a perscription...
Love Ya

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home