Thursday, September 28, 2006

To My Own Tune


Well today could have started off better, I awoke with a headache...never good..so I took a couple of advil and went back to bed and watched a movie, when said movie was done I decided headache or not I wasn't going to remain useless today, so down the stairs I trudged with laundry basket in hand, got a shower and then grabbed the towels from the bathroom and headed to the basement to start the wash.
Then back up the stairs to put on the roast for supper, grab something quick to eat and do the dishes...
Pat came home for lunch in a cranky mood, his tooth is really bugging him and it is giving him a headache and he doesn't see the dental surgeon until next week..
He knows not to take it out on me though...I have been giving him his space anyway...I know when I am cranky that I want to be let alone...
So supper is cooking, the remains of the laundry are in the dryer, my floors are vaccumed and the dishes are done..I was going to bake but decided I didn't want to...
It hasn't been a bad day really, I just wish I could make Pat feel better and get rid of my own headache.
Lots of Love to All.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

You'd think they would have emergency dental clinics--nothing worse than a toothache--- I know it would sure make me feel better if someone was doing my laundry, vacuuming my floors, and cooking my supper !! :) love ya tam--

3:05 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Sounds like a busy day. Sorry to hear about your headache,but know just how you feel(as you well know)With the weather changing it brings them on.
Poor Pat oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, you know how I feel about toothaches.Tell him I feel really bad.Hopefully it will be over soon.

Love ya lots and lots Mom

9:46 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

No worries he has a perscription for hte pain and he seese the dental Surgeon this week

10:08 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Where are you tammie-------

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home