Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's Gonna Blowwwwwwwwwww!

Hey all, like alot of people we celebrated thanksgiving a day early. When I got up this mornign Pat had the Turkey all ready to go, I just had to season it and put a bit of water in the pan so he could cover it and put it in the oven...
But behold..He over stuffed the turkey and well it looks like it started to explode...seriously in order to get the dressing out it would have been just as easy to lift the top of the turkey up, which if he had of cut a couple pieces of skin would have been possible.*L*I told himn about an hour before I took it out of the oven what it looked like but he didn't believe me until he saw it and well he took pictures of it..
I say it looks like it gave birth...

And then after supper and a litle bit of straightening up in the kitchen we wer on web cam with his family...*sighs*
For some reason they are calling me Candy..
Pat is getting a really good laugh out of this one..Anywya they said they look forward to meeting me at Christams time...
All in all our first thanksgiving together was a good one...in a few hours we will probably have a piece of pumpkin pie..
Anyway, my love to you all and have a happy turkey day
Candy, I mean Tammie*S*L* just kidding.

5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Nice looking turkey, but I'd be wondering WHO IS CANDY ???? :)

5:18 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

I stil can't believe that is what they are calling me

9:26 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

LJLC-that is funny....

3:45 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Dad wants to know if you put in popcorn dressing? He said it looks like you blew the ass hole out of it,hehehehehehe... A good sausage stuffing wouldn't have done that... heehehehe...

Looks mighty good to me..
Yeah who the heck is CANDY????I'd look into to that if I was you....

Love you lots and lots Mom and Dad

7:04 PM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

Mom-go figure..stuffing a bird, he's a guy he should have been able to do that*LOL*
I love you both.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home