Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Here I am


Okay so I haven't posted in a few days...Mom you'll get over it*S*.
Things are going well..hard to believe that I have been here for almost 3 months..actually it will be thre months this weekend..go figure...
Where does the time go...So what is going on right now..Nothing really....
I have been working, last weekend we went to the military dinner..thankfully it was completely casual, and a bbq...It was at one of the officer's Mess'. Good thing it was casual..I don't do the whole dress up thing unless I have got to..Hell Pat has never seen me with makeup on...Brave man.*LOL*..And for those of you who might be wondering..I "Clean Up" pretty good when I actually do get dressed up...I just don't like to is all...
Anyway..nothing new to report...
I Have tommorow off, so woohoo!
I'll either clean or read, and I have decided I am making a roast for supper.
Take Care All and Much Love to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

Yes you do clean up very nice.
What kind of roast are you having?

Love ya lots and lots Mom

7:22 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

beef roast....Iwish it were apork roast

8:04 AM  
Blogger kicking-and-singing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home