Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


I got up this morning and headed into my usual routine, jump in the shower and get ready to go to work, get out of the bathroom and go get my water bottle ready so I can get my boots while Pat gets in the shower and check my e-mail while he is in there....
Well I got my shower and got my water bottle ready but the light was already on in the dining room, and sitting on top of my laptop was a gift bag, on top of the gift bag the most adorable little stuffed puppy holding a heart in it's mouth...in the bag a beautiful card and a brand new webcam for my laptop. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Alright he is just too sweet!
My gift for him was at work in my locker, I got him a beautiful card, a heart shaped box of his fav. chocolates and two little stuffed monkeys with the magnets in the noses, when you put them together they make a kissing sound and they say, "I love you!"
I bought us Subway for supper and I will be watching my babe play hockey tonight...
A Wonderful Valentine's Day as I see it..
Love to you All.

5 Comments:

Blogger Funnyface said...

OHHHHHHHHHH he is such a sweetheart!!!! Dad got me a red rose, and its beautiful.

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:46 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

P.S. Did they win there game??? Let me know....

Love you lots and lots Mom

2:48 PM  
Blogger Camper Chick said...

Hello,

What a sweetie!!!!I am glad to hear you had a good V-day!!! yes did he win his game???

Ashes

3:35 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Yep-- he's a keeper!!!! love you tam!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Hey Tam, time for a new post.

Love you lots and lots Mom

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home